Effective date: January 2023
- Collection of personal data :
We only collect the personal information necessary to provide our services and improve your experience on our site and in our online store. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the following:
– Your name, address, e-mail address and telephone number when creating an account in our online store.
– Your delivery address to process your orders.
– Payment details to make shopping easier.
– The information you provide when you contact us to ask questions, report a problem or request assistance.
- Use of personal data :
We use your personal data to :
– To provide, operate and improve our services, including order and payment processing.
– Respond to your requests, questions or concerns.
– Send you information about product updates, special offers or other marketing communications with your prior consent where appropriate.
– Comply with the legal obligations to which we are subject.
- Sharing personal data :
We do not sell, rent or share your personal information with third parties for commercial purposes, except with your prior consent. However, it may be necessary to share your data with third parties to facilitate certain operations, in particular :
– Third-party service providers who help us manage our site, our online store and process payments.
– Logistics partners to ensure delivery of your orders.
– Government authorities or other legal entities if required by law.
- Data security :
We take appropriate security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure or alteration. We use standard security protocols to protect sensitive data transmitted to our site.
- Cookies and similar technologies :
- User rights :
Thank you for your confidence in Sellerie Moto Dubouloz.